Wednesday, May 4, 2022

Chibi Gardevoir




Commentary:
I'm not a huge fan of Gardevoir being like a waifu, but I do like using Gardevoir in runthroughs. I only used it in Pokemon Emerald but I remembered that it evolved quite early in at level 30, (I was quite surprised when it evolved at that level) it has quite good type coverage with thunderbolt and shadow ball, and can pack quite a punch with its 165 special attack. Overall, I like using this Pokemon in battle, but I am not the biggest fan of its design.

Pokedex Entry:
According to the Pokedex, Gardevoir has the power to predict the future and it will protect its trainer with its life. \

Fun Facts:
1. Gardevoir has the reverse special attack and attack of Gallade
2. Gardevoir has the power to create a blackhole

Model Detail:
Page: 1
Height: 3.00 in / 7.62 cm
Width: 1.81 in / 4.60 cm
Depth: 2.45 in / 6.22 cm
Download: 3D Model / Templates
Notes: I have the footage for this model, I just don't know when I am going to get around to making the video. In general, this model is kinda of difficult to make. First thing you are going to do is make the green section of the face. Then you are going to make the eyes section attaching the side spikes to the white part of the head before attaching it to the green part. You will then close the head at the bottom of the head. Next to you make the body of the model by working from the top down. After. you are going to make the skirt by glue the white section the white side of the green section. Lastly, you are going to wrap the skirt around the body and glue the skirt to each other to get it to stay. Hopefully, this helps. Besides that, I hope you enjoy building and stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. please make mega gadevoir and mega gallade

    ReplyDelete