Saturday, May 7, 2022

Chibi Ralts



 Commentary:
I hated catching and training this Pokemon. I remember that you could catch Ralts really early in the game (Route 102). It took forever to fine one (after looking it up it is 1%) and was quite difficult to train. For some reason I thought it knew teleport making it even harder to catch. Unfortunately, my memory is just wrong as Ralts never learns teleport until level 16 so yeah... it never used teleport, and it learns confusion at level 6 so in theory it should have been hard to train. SO I do not know how my brain pulled this "memory" out of it.

Pokedex Entry:
According to the Pokedex, Ralts can sense the emotion of people with the horns on its head. Ralts do not appear in front of people often, but they are typically drawn to positive deposition and a cheerful attitude (welp so if I was in the Pokemon universe, I don't think it would appear in front of me).

Fun Facts:
1. Ralts has the lowest base stat total of all psychic type Pokemon
2. Ralts is based off of the concept of empathy

Model Details:
Pages: 1
Height: 2.00 in / 5.08 cm
Width: 1.29 in / 3.28 cm
Depth: 1.75 in / 4.45 cm
Download: 3D Model / Templates
Notes: This model is not too difficult to make. There are just a few small pieces in the head but I think you guys are smart enough to see where they all go. For the body build it from the arms down and close the model with the top piece of the body. Besides that, I hope you enjoy building and stay tune!

1 comment: