Wednesday, May 11, 2022

Chibi Gallade




Commentary:
Let me be honest, I had no clue that I needed a male Kirlia in order to get it to evolve into a Gallade. I hundred percent just got lucky and the only Kirlia I had was male. I mean the chances are 50/50 so it’s not out of the chance of probability. Whenever I used this Pokémon, I just remember spamming leaf blade, psycho cut or close combat and doing chunks of damage out of Pokémon. It’s a shame that I didn’t think of teaching Gallade swords dance as I would have just needed to set up once and just sweep.

Pokédex entry:
According to the Pokédex, Gallade is a master in swordsmanship and courtesy. Because Gallade can sense what’s it foe is thinking, Gallade can burst out first, fast and fierce. Gallade only perform these attacks in an act of defense by using is swords like arms

Fun facts:
1. Gallade has the reversed attack and special attack as Gardevoir
2. Gallade is the only fighting type Pokémon in the amorphous egg group

Model Details:
Pages: 1
Height: 3.60 in / 9.14 cm
Width: 1.87 in / 4.75 cm
Depth: 2.04 in / 5.18 cm
Download: 3D Model / Templates
Notes: Making the face of this model is quite similar to making Gardevoir face, so.... you can read that section to make this model. The two importants I have regarding this model is when you are making the model. 
            1. When making the legs do not attach them directly to the body. Glue the circular waste to the                  body then glue the legs to the circular waste.
            2. After the entire model is glue together, angle the pyramids at the back of the legs to get the                     model to stand by itself.
Besides that, I hope you enjoy building and stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment