Wednesday, April 20, 2022

Chibi Quaxly

 


Commentary:

WHEN the shiny is released remind me to add the pdf for the shiny versions and to flesh out the rest of this post.

I am neutral about this new Pokemon. The idea is cool and I am exciting to see where quaxly evolves to but I am not a huge bird fan so I am not that big fan of Quaxly. For people saying that this Pokemon looks like Donald Duck you are right. I have to admit now, we have this Pokemon, the entire main disney characters are in Pokemon. Mickey and Minnie Mouse is Emolga, Goofy is Lucario, Donald and Daisy Duck is Quaxly and Pluto looking something like Helioptile. I do have to admit saying this Pokemon's name is quite fun though.





Pokedex Entry:
🤷‍♂️

Fun Facts: 
1. This Pokemon is based off of a swan or duck
2. We all know it looks somethings like a sailor from the hat

Model Details:
Pages: 2
Height: 2.35 in / 5.97 cm
Width: 1.85 in / 4.70 cm
Depth: 2.03 in / 5.16 cm
Downloads: 3D Model / Templates
Notes: This model is not difficult to build. I will make not of that you will attach the body feet, or blue pyramids, after building the body and head and attaching them to each other. If you have any problems when building the model, refer to the video down below and comment any problems you may have in specific. Besides that, I hope you enjoy building and stay tuned!


No comments:

Post a Comment