Saturday, April 23, 2022

Chibi Brionne

 


Commentary:
Like Popplio I am still not a big fan about this Pokemon. Instead of having floppy ears, but still having big dog eyes, a mermaid tail is added to the model. So more design items are added making it more congested (in my opinion). Considering it is a middle evolution, it doesn't give it any more points. So... yeah you may have your opinion about this Pokemon I personally don't like the design of this Pokemon. Why am I making this model? Well I am going to have to make it eventually.
 
Pokedex Entry:
According to the Pokedex, Brionne is a skillful dancer that works hard to learn dances it does not know. Furthermore, on silent nights Brionne dance to the singing of Primarina and also if it sees its trainer sad, it will dance in attempt to cheer he or she up. Lastly, while dancing in battle to avoid attacks, it is making balloons to overwhelm its foe.

Fun Facts:
1. Brionne is based off a sea lion, and performers such as Japanese idols, ballerinas and circus clowns. (see the Pokemon seems to be based off of too many things)

Model Details:
Pages: 1
Height: 2.48 in / 6.30 cm
Width: 1.69 in / 4.29 cm
Depth: 2.40 in / 6.10 cm
Download: 3D Model / Templates
Notes: This model is not difficult to build. I don't have anything else to say so besides that, I hope you enjoy building and stay tune!

No comments:

Post a Comment