Saturday, December 4, 2021

Chibi Ash Greninja


Commentary:
I will have to admit this Pokemon looks pretty cool, but that is about it. For the guy who has waited a year for this model, I respect you for waiting this long and thank you😅.

Fun Fact:
1. Ash Greninja evolved from Greninja due to its strong bond to Ash (something similiar to Mega Evolution).

Pokedex:
None? I did not find Pokedex Entry for this Pokemon. May have missed though🤷‍♂️

Model Details:
Pages: 2
Height: 2.72 in / 6.91 cm
Width: 3.36 in / 8.53 cm
Depth: 1.82 in / 4.62 cm
Download: 3D Model / Templates
Notes: If you can build the other Greninja on my website... go build it if you have not... it is nearly identical with a few piece changes. If you have not built either, I have included the timelapse of me building the model so you can follow along with me. Besides that, I hope you enjoy building and stay tuned!






4 comments:

  1. omg thanks for posting this. i have been waiting so long but it looks nice. I will admit though your other papercrafts were very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. me hubiese gustado que lo saque con lineas adicionales

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hopefully, Google translate did me well, but I did include a file without lines. It is called "Lineless Chibi Ash Greninja " and it is a PDF file. Hopefully this helps🙂

      Delete