Sunday, December 5, 2021

Chibi Feebas

 


Commentary:
Who do you think is more useless: Magikarp or Feebas? I mean they check the same boxes but which one do you prefer. Anyways, when I was playing Emerald I heard about this Pokemon that needed to evolve through contests. I watched a quick video on where to catch it and traveled there. I kid you not, I found this Pokemon on the first try. I thought this was pretty normal and only looking back do I realize how lucky I was. Out of all the tiles on that route I was able to find one of the six tiles that are randomly generated each game on the first try. I never was able to understand the contest part of evolving this Pokemon so I basically had an unused Feebas in Emerald until I decided to replay the game.

Fun Fact
1. This Pokemon is capable of eating anything and living anywhere (I assume in water)

Pokedex Entry:
According to the Pokedex, Feebas is known for its shabby appearance and live in clustered locations. Few trainers are known to train this Pokemon.

Model Details:
Pages: 1
Height: 1.70 in / 4.32 cm
Width: 1.50 in / 3.81 cm
Depth:1.59 in / 4.04 cm
Download: 3D Model / Templates
Notes: This model is very simple to build. Just build the body and attach the fins afterwards. Besides that, I hope you enjoy building and stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment