Monday, December 6, 2021

Chibi Clefable

 


Commentary:
I do not know much about this Pokemon. All I remember is watching a YouTuber (I do not remember who) use a Clefable and it was a tank. It just soaked up all the special moves from the opponent. I do not know how good Clefable was overall at being a tank but in this scenario no one could knock it out.

Fun Fact:
1. It can walk on water (no it is not Jesus)
2. Clefable is considered an Extraterrestrial Pokémon

Pokedex Entry:
According to Pokedex, Clefable are rarely seen by humans, and if one sees a Clefable skipping it is said that the person viewing should look forward to a happy marriage. The reason no one normally sees a Clefable is because they have immense hearing and can hear a pin drop from half a mile away (and thus have a enough time to hide from humans). 

Model Details:
Pages: 1
Height: 2.70 in / 6.86 cm
Width: 3.19 in / 8.10 cm
Depth: 2.78 in / 7.06 cm
Download: 3D Model / Templates
Notes: This model is not too difficult to build. I recommend that you fold all the lines for the small wings on the back so that they connect easier together. I would also recommend attaching the tail last to allow the model to stand by itself. Besides that, I have included a video of me making the model down below. I hope you enjoy building and stay tuned!



No comments:

Post a Comment