Tuesday, December 7, 2021

Ice Monkey


Commentary:
This is my least used tower. I would prefer to use a glue gunner over an ice tower, but its around the holiday time so it just seems right to make an ice monkey during this snowy time. The only ice towers I used was artic wind in combination with the ring of fire (in BTD5) and the icicle impale in the later games. Besides that I never touched this tower.

Entry:
It is Garbage

Model Detals:
Pages: 2 -- 4
Height: 2.60 in / 6.60 cm -- 5.00 in / 12.7 cm
Width: 1.82 in / 4.62 cm -- 3.49 in / 8.86 cm
Depth: 1.95 in / 4.95 cm -- 3.75 in / 9.53 cm
Download: 3D Model / Templates
Notes: This model is not too difficult to build. First build the head. Make sure to attach all the icicles and ears to the head before closing it. Next build the body attaching the arms has you build down. For this model, I folded the tabs in for the legs and free hand glued them to the body in a fashion to get the model to stand (putting them in a way to cause the model to lean backward naturally). Then I attached the tail to create a tripod so the model can stand by itself. Besides that, I hope you enjoy building and stay tuned!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment