Wednesday, December 8, 2021

Chibi Larvitar

 


Commentary:
I like Larvitar. Even though it evolves at level 30 and is quite difficult to train it, if not using the exp. share. Larvitar for me just has a good mixture cute and cool and I just like this. Also this is a very cute picture of Larvitar I really like.


Pokedex Entry:
Larvitar's entry is quite consistent. Larvitar is born deep underground and to come to the surface it must eat the surrounding soil. Furthermore, once Larvitar eats a large mountain, it falls asleep so it can grow. So how big is this Mountain? Is it just a big hill?

Model Detail:
Pages: 1
Height: 2.10 in / 5.33 cm 
Width: 1.14 in / 2.90 cm
Depth: 1.45 in / 3.68 cm
Download: 3D Model / Templates
Notes: This model is not too difficult to build. If you have questions watch the video down below. Besides that, I hope you enjoy building and stay tuned!


No comments:

Post a Comment