Wednesday, October 27, 2021

Chibi Mega Rayquaza



Commentary:
I do not know much about this Pokemon, but I assume that it is overpowered at Primal Kyogre and Primal Groudon. According to Smogon is in AG tier or anyting goes. I have no idea what this means. I assume it  means extremely overpowered Pokemon and at one moment banned. Besides that, I like the aesthetics of this Pokemon with the addition of the golden bands and additional mouth piece. Good job Nintendo you did a solid one when creating this Pokemon.






Fun Fact:
1. Rayquaza has it own special move known as Dragon ascent which was introduced in Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire.
2. Rayquaza contains an organ that has the same power as a Mega stone. Known as mikado organ, when Rayquaza eats meteroroids, it fills up its organ allowing it to mega evolve.

Pokedex Entry:
🤷‍♂️

Model Details:
Pages: 2
Height: 3.00 in / 7.62 cm
Width: 2.98 in / 7.57 cm
Depth: 6.33 in / 16.08 cm
Download: 3D Model / Templates
Notes: Down below I have included a video of me making the model. If you want to build it yourself, you can download the templates and follow along at 0.25x speed. To get the model to stand do not build the green fins at the bottom of the model. Furthermore, place a small weight in the model at the location is which you want the model to balance on. Besides that, I hope you enjoy building and stay tuned!


2 comments:

  1. Great models, CrafterWong. Thanks for share and greetings from Brazil!

    Mauther

    ReplyDelete