Sunday, December 20, 2020

Wizard Monkey

 


Commentary:
I use to think this monkey was the perfect starting tower for every map. I mean by upgrading this monkey you can hit every type of balloon. Unfortunately, I eventually learned how inefficient this monkey was a starting because it had a slow shooting time, was expensive and terrible against regen balloons. This tower and its later upgrades seem to be better in the late game, but not in the early game with its many small flaws.

Model details:
Pages:1
Height: 2.91 in / 7.39 cm 
Width: 1.72 in / 4.37 cm
Depth: 1.62 in / 4.11 cm
Download: 3D Model / Templates
Notes: The model is quite straightforward to build, I would recommending gluing a circular piece on the inside of the gown in order to have something to glue the feet to. Also, to get the model to stand by itself, make a tripod with the legs and tail. Besides that, enjoy building and stay tuned.

3 comments:

  1. Can you do solgaleo or lunala?
    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I can make both, but like everyone else I do not know when they will be released. Do you have a preference on which one you want me to build first?

      Delete
  2. I would love to see any of the porygon line, magnemite line, or solosis line :)
    These are really awesome btw

    ReplyDelete