Monday, December 21, 2020

Chibi Krokorok


Commentary:
I am typing this blog post right before I go to sleep and spelling Krokorok's name is doing my head in. It is like when you first time learning how to spell banana in English. Hopefully, the spelling is correct in all documents for this Pokemon. If the spelling of Krokorok is wrong in any of the documents please let me know. Besides that, I do not have any other story for Krokorok. I have used this Pokemon in a Black runthrough and I know Ash got one in the anime, but that is all my knowledge regarding this Pokemon.

Pokedex Entry:
I like this Pokemon entry. I like how Pokemon used natural selection in its Pokedex entry. In almost all of its Pokedex entrys, it is stated that this Pokemon has a special membrane to protect its eyes from the sand and allow it to see in the dark. This Pokedex entry just makes sense and I cannot find a funny spin on this Pokemon besides..... Krokorok basically has its own pair of night vision glasses. Does that mean that Krokorok only see in shades of green?

Model Details:
Pages: 1
Height: 2.30 in / 5.84 cm
Width: 1.75 in / 4.45 cm
Depth: 3.01 in / 7.65 cm
Download: 3D Model / Templates
Notes: Put a small weight in the model to allow it stand up by itself. Besides that, I hope you enjoy building and stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment