Saturday, November 27, 2021

Chibi Dragapult

 


Commentary:
I kid you not, I opened two Rebel Clash packs for fun and I somehow packed two Dragapult Vmax. That is about it about this Pokemon. It is one of the only Pokemon I know from Galar. Have to admit pretty cool glass Cannon.

This was a Pokemon that was requested by Commission. If you would like a Pokemon by a specific time rather than gambling on when I would release the model you can view the commissions tab on my website to get my contact information.

Fun Fact:
1. Dragapult is based off ancient beings such as the diploccaulus and the modern stealth bomber
2. Dragapult has the lowest Special Defense of all pseudo-legendary.
3. It has the highest speed stat of all pseudo-legendary

Pokedex Entry:
Dragapult entries just provides more information regarding the dreepy. According to the Pokedex, Dragapult keeps dreepy in the holes as horns when in battle Dragapult launches the dreepy at Mach speed. For those unaware that mach speed is 767 mph or 1234 kph in others words really really fast as how does Dragapult generate that much speed?

Model Details:
Pages: 2
Height: 3.00 in / 7.62 cm
Width: 4.42 in / 11.23 cm
Depth: 2.01 in / 5.11 cm
Download: 3D Model / Templates
Notes: Down below I have included the video of me building the model. The only difficult part is getting the model to stand. You will need to put something small, but very heavy in the tail to get the mdoel to stand by itself. Otherwise you will need to lean this Pokemon up against something to get it to stand. Besides that, I hope you enjoy building and stay tuned!







No comments:

Post a Comment