Wednesday, November 24, 2021

Chibi Mega Medicham

 


Commentary:
I like Mega Evolution regardless the Pokemon which have gotten them. They just seem cool as they are just an extra evolution for Pokemon that seem to need them. Eventhough, I forgot this Pokemon existed I have to admit it is pretty cool.

Fun Fact:
1.🤷‍♂️

Pokedex Entry:
🤷‍♂️

Model Details:
Pages: 2 
Height: 3.65 in / 9.27 cm
Width: 5.47 in / 13.89 cm
Depth: 2.54 in / 6.45 cm
Download: 3D Model / Templates
Notes: This model is not difficult to build. I did realize after building the model that some of the texture placement is off. I have redone the templates and uploaded those. I did my best to make the model exactly the same as the one in the video so it is easy to follow along, but there are a little differences between the two. The only difficult part of the model is getting it to stand. Use a pair of back parts to support the model. Besides that, I have included a video of me building the model. I hope you enjoy building and stay tuned!




No comments:

Post a Comment