Saturday, November 20, 2021

Chibi Noviern


Commentary:
I believe that this Pokemon was requested by someone awhile ago. Sorry, I had this done I just forgot to post it. Anways... I have no information about this Pokemon. It looks pretty cool as it seems like a bat with extra features.

If enough people want me to make a video for this Pokemon just let me know in the comments below.

Fun Facts:
1. It does not have a footprint (I assume it should but hey ho)
2. Its ears resemble a loudspeaker
3. Noivern can be seen as a Crobat parallel as both are quite similiar to each other.

Pokedex Entry:
According to the Pokedex, Noivern can produce ultrasonic waves that can crush boulders to pebbles. Furthermore, flies around at night to attack its prey. All right makes senses for this Pokemon. The funny quaility about this Pokemon is that it is constantly hangry because Noviern has a violent deposition and if you feed it a nice ripe fruit, it will become tame. Well then...

Model Details:
Pages: 1
Height: 3.00 in / 7.62 cm
Width: 2.71 in / 6.88 cm
Depth: 3.33 in / 8.46 cm
Download: 3D Model / Templates
Notes: Again if you want me to make a video for this model comment that down below. If I get a good amount of comments I will make the video. For this model there are two difficult parts. The first one is on the wing. Take your time on building the red part of the wing as it is very small. If you do not want to build it, you can always just cut the red part off and build along normally. Lastly, to get the model to stand, place with the placement and angle of the wings to balance the model. Besides that, I hope you enjoy building and stay tune!

1 comment: