Wednesday, November 17, 2021

Chibi Turtwig

 


Commentary:
This was my first ever starter, so I am pretty sure you can guess that I have a soft side for this Pokemon. It is the best SINNOH starter...my opinion. I do remember being extremely happy when I got a three star Shiny Turtwig on its community day, but that the extent of experience I have with this Pokemon.

With the release of this model I have remade all the initial Pokemon papercrafts that got me into this art form so that is cool






Fun Facts
1. It is the best Sinnoh Starter🤪
2. It is in the Monster and Grass egg group
3. It has the lowest base speed out of all the starter Pokemon

Pokedex Entry:
According to the Pokedex, Turtwig performs photosynthesis to feed itself. Furthermore, the shell on its back hardens when it drinks water and a healthy Turtwig has a moist shell. Lastly, if the leaf on its head wilts, it means that Turtwig is thirsty. So basically, Turtwig is a plant. Also, what is with a lot of grass starters being able to perform photosynthesis... I mean it sort of makes sense since it is a grass type, but still.

Model Details:
Pages: 1
Height: 2.00 in / 5.08 cm
Width: 1.16 in / 2.95 cm
Depth: 1.91 in / 4.85 cm
Download: 3D Model / Templates
Notes: This model is difficult to build just remember to put a small weight in the body so the model can stand by itself. Besides that I hope you enjoy building and stay tuned!

 



1 comment: