Wednesday, December 1, 2021

Chibi Ditto



Commentary:
Let's be honest no one has actually used this Pokemon seriously in a game. If you have let me know because I wonder if it is any good. I did at one point want to try to sweep with Ditto on showdown until I realized it was nearly impossible. The only reason I used this Pokemon was to breed with other Pokemon to assemble a team with the best IVs (The best you could do in Black 2). So I now have a box of dittos with 6 of them with a perfect stat so I can breed the desired stat on to a Pokemon. Funny thing is I have breeded so much all six of them are level 100 now... well I had no life as a kid🤪.

Fun Fact:
1. Ditto is the only Pokemon who can use the Quick Powder and Metal Powder

Pokedex Entry:
All right we all know about Ditto it can transform into any Pokemon. A few things the Pokedex adds to Ditto is that when it sleeps it mimics a rock, if the Pokemon is not infront of it Ditto sometimes fails to turn into that Pokemon as it is doing it my memory, and Ditto cannot maintain its disguise when it is laughing.

Model Details:
Pages: 1
Height: 1.32 in / 3.35 cm
Width: 1.88 in / 4.78 cm
Depth: 1.31 in / 3.33 cm
Download: 3D Model / Templates
Notes: Video Down below. This is the easiest model I have EVER made





No comments:

Post a Comment