Wednesday, June 3, 2020

M.O.A.R Glaives Boomerang Monkey



Commentary: 
I just decided to make all 4th tier towers of the boomerang monkey and this was the next one on the list. I personally never use this tower in game as I actually do not know the strengths or weaknesses of this tower. I am assuming that it is good group bloon popping power, but I prefer to use other towers to accomplish that job.

Model Details
Pages: 2
Height: 2.76 in / 7 cm
Width: 2.09 in / 5.3 cm
Depth: 2.42 in / 6.2 cm
Download: 3D Model / Templates
Notes: The body is pretty simple to build as it is similar to the other bloons tower defense monkeys I have built. My advice for the head is to build the hood of the head but do not put the piece underneath it. Before putting the bottom piece on, place the face on the front of the hood and trim it to the desired length so that it fits snugly in the hood. When closing the model just attach the legs and tail last so to get the model to stand properly. Besides that enjoy building!

No comments:

Post a Comment