Saturday, August 13, 2022

Chibi Cynthia









Comemntary:
I'm going to start off by saying this model is difficult to make. If you do not know how to use Pepakura I would recommend for you to stay away from this model. For those who do not believe me and want to try to build this model, I have included the edge ID so you can see which tabs connect where. But I will make this clear once more... THIS model is difficult to build.

Alright, the one thing that I never understood was how difficult Cynthia was. As a kid I never had a problem with her. I did have one attempt where her Milotic was a problem, but it wasn't a challenge to
defeat her. It may have been because I typically ran a Empoleon with ice beam or a Giratina or Dialga on other runthroughs. So yeah...
 
Model Details:
Pages: 4
Height: 4.00 in / 10.16 cm
Width: 2.79 in / 7.09 cm
Depth: 2.14 in / 5.44 cm
Download: 3D Model / Templates
Notes: This model is hard. Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment