Wednesday, August 17, 2022

Wizard

 

Commentary:
The original wizard. Nothing special just the one from Clash of Clans. This was one of my favorite troops in Clash of Clans when I ran GoWiPe, but I haven't used this troop many times after that. What I really hate is the hair of the wizard. I understand it makes the wizard goofy and adds fun twist to what the wizard has under its hood, but the design just doesn't look right to me with his hair being almost had big as its upper body. Plus how can he actually fit his hair into his hood... I guess magic. With all the different cape colors over the years let me know in the comments section on which color cape is your favorite? Mine in the reddish purple one.

Fun Facts:
1. You can save 2 of the wizards given to you in the tutorial.
2. Theoretically you can have 133 wizards attacking a base.
3. The wizard has the highest damage per second among non-super troops.

Model Details:
Pages: 3
Height: 4.00 in / 10.16 cm
Width: 4.13 in / 10.49 cm
Depth: 2.24 in / 5.69 cm
Download: 3D Model / Templates
Notes: Out of all the wizards this one is the easiest. There are a few small pieces that you need to take your time, but you can refer to the edge ID pdf or video to help you along. Besides that, I hope you enjoy building and stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment