Wednesday, August 10, 2022

Chibi Togekiss



Commentary:
We all know the annoyingness of paraflinching. I have had it happen to me multiple times while playing randoms with a friends and it sucks. And I have done it to my friends multiple times and I feel toxic, but
like funny kind of toxic. Besides paraflinching, I never thought knocking this Pokemon out was difficult as you always had rock, electric, ice and now poison type move to knock it out. Just hitting it was a problem...

Pokedex Entry:
According to the pokedex, this Pokemon have become rare sightings as togekiss is known to visit peaceful regions bringing the people gifts of kindness and sweet blessings. Togekiss is known to avoid needless 
strikes.

Fun Facts:
1. Togekiss in the only Pokemon to have a gender ratio of 7:1 (for males) and have only a female appear in
the anime 

Model Details:
Pages: 1
Height: 2.30 in / 5.84 cm
Width: 4.14 in / 10.52 cm
Depth: 3.96 in / 10.06 cm
Download: 3D Model / Templates
Notes: This model is somewhat difficult to stand and alright to build. Start from the face and work your way to the tail and close at the bottom of the body. To get this model to stand I made a small dent at the bottom of the dent but I am open to any other suggestions. Besides that, I hope you enjoy building and stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment