Saturday, December 25, 2021

Chibi Black Kyurem

 


Commentary:
I used this Pokemon once when I first played Black 2 for one battle and then boxed it and never used it again. So yeah... that is all I know about this Pokemon. Go check out Guillermomate he helped me make this model and someone who makes some excellent content.





Fun Facts:
1. Black Kyurem has the highest attack stat of all ice Pokemon

Pokedex Entry:
According to the Pokedex, Black Kyurem battles to protect the ideal world that will exist in the future for people and Pokemon. Furthermore, Kyurem gains the ability to use the power of electricity and ice type moves when it fuses into Kyurem. I have to admit, this is one of the only Pokemon that should triple type (ice, dragon and electric)

Model Details:
Pages: 3
Height: 3.50 in / 8.89 cm
Width: 2.93 in / 7.44 cm
Depth: 4.95 in / 12.57 cm
Download: 3D Model / Templates
Notes: This model is somewhat difficult to build. I recommend that you watch the video down below to help you build the model. This model should be able to stand by itself WITHOUT a weight. Besides that, I hope you enjoy building and stay tuned!!



No comments:

Post a Comment