Wednesday, January 19, 2022

Chibi Metagross

 


Commentary:
This model looks like a crab, just my opinion. This Pokemon is pretty cool. You can use it as a special attacker where you can setup with calm mind or you can use it as a physical attacker with its signature move Meteor Mash. Furthermore Metagross does not have that bad of a physical defense stat that it can take a few hits. Overall, I am pretty sure you get this idea, this Pokemon has a pretty cool design with a good amount of versatility. Funny thing is, I thought this Pokemon evolved at level 55 before checking Serebii, but I was wrong it evolves at level 45.

Pokedex Entry:
According to the Pokedex, Metagross is a fusion of two metangs. This allows Metagross to have four brains that can perform calculations faster than a supercomputer. HeartGold and SoulSilver provides a quite funny entry for Metagross. According to this entry, metagross folds it four legs when flying. I just find it funny thinking how a Metagross can fly (I'm assuming it uses its Psychic ability) and how its for legs fold inward to make Metagross look like a flying saucer. 

Fun Facts:
1. Metagross has the highest base defense stat of all pseudo-legendaries
2.Metagross shares both the standard and hidden abilities as Registeel
3. Metagross and Salamence share the highest base attack stat among pseudo-legendaries
Model Details:
Pages: 2
Height: 2.25 in / 5.72 cm
Width: 3.99 in / 10.13 cm
Depth: 2.55 in / 6.48 cm
Download: 3D Model / Templates
Notes: Down below I have included a video of me making the model so if you need help refer to the video down below. The only thing I will point out is to organize the claws on the bottom of the legs in a triangle shape. Besides that, I hope you enjoy building and stay tuned!


No comments:

Post a Comment