Friday, February 12, 2021

Chibi Regieleki

 

Commentary:
I like it. This Pokémon looks aesthetically pleasing I do not why. It may be the yellow symmetrical look mirror electric currents, but ehh. I really like the Pokémon company creating more Pokemon to go with past legendary Pokemon. I prefer this compared to new forms to old legendary Pokemon. cough** cough** Zapdos cough*** Moltres cough*** Articuno cough*** cough*** sorry I had to cough while you were coincidentally reading this. New legendary Pokemon to go with past legendaries just seems right as it creates new Pokemon while pulling on the string of nostalgic fans. Besides that, I actually have no clue if this Pokemon is usable. I believe this Pokemon acts as a glass cannon with its astounding speed stat and the option to be physically or specially attacking. The only thing I do not really like about this Pokemon is that it is two foot eleven inches. I feel like the Regis should be intimating figures, but this Regieleki cannot be intimidating when being so short.

Pokedex Entry:
Well, this section will be easy to type as there are only two Pokedex entries. According to the Pokedex, Regieleki has the power to generate all of Galar of electricity. Okay this makes sense. A powerful legendary Pokemon that provide enough energy for an entire region (that is not suppose to be sarcastic). Apparently, if you remove Regieleki's rings it will unleash its latent power. Wait, so can Regieleki generate all of Galar's energy with or without the ring's on because if Regieleki can power all of Galar's power with the rings on could Regieleki power the whole Pokemon universe or will it produce too much power to cause a blackout in all of Galar? Just food for thought.

Model Details:
Pages: 2
Height: 2.60 in / 6.60 cm
Width: 5.37 in / 13.64 cm
Depth: 1.51 in / 3.84 cm
Download: 3D Model / Templates
Notes: Go read the notes on Paperpokes website. I am lazy and do not want to type it again. Besides that, I hope you enjoy building and stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment