Tuesday, February 9, 2021

Chibi Ninetales


Commentary: 
I have never used this Pokémon like ever. I was trying to think if I have ever used this Pokémon in any Pokémon series game and I kept drawing a blank. The main reason I probably have not used this Pokémon is because I owned FireRed. Ninetales was a game exclusive to LeafGreen, so I never had a chance to use this Pokemon. I probably replayed FireRed the most out of all the Pokemon games, so I never really built a connection with Ninetales and thus never used in the future🤷‍♂️. I mean, in my Platinum game, I have a Ninetales when I attempted to complete the Pokedex, but I never used it. It is just chilling in the box doing cat things. I do have to admit I like the Alolan version of this Pokemon better than its normal form. 

Pokedex Entry:
According to the Pokedex, Ninetales was a creation from a merging of nine saints or nine wizards or nine noble saints, it depends on the game you read the entry from. This explains the number of tails it has and the naming of the Pokémon (Imagine the conversation people naming this Pokémon went. hmmm what should we name this Pokémon? Well, it has nine tales maybe we should just call it that. Well, we have 150 more Pokémon to name so I guess it works). Besides the explanation for the amount tails this Pokémon has, the Pokedex also states that this Pokémon is very smart and can live for 1000 years. Furthermore, this Pokémon is extremely vengeful. According to the early Pokedex entries, it is stated that if you pull a tail from Ninetales it will lay a 1000-year curse on you. Okay makes sense it is highly senstitve and does want to be touched. The problem I have is that a later Pokedex entry states that if you cross this Pokémon it will lay a 1000-year curse. So, what classes as crossing this Pokémon because I feel like that would depend on each Ninetales and the smallest thing could land you a 1000 year curse? Also, what is 1000 year curse? (I will let you use your imagination) Sheesh after these Pokedex entries no wonder why I never used this Pokémon. 

Model Details:
Pages: 2
Height: 2.40 in / 6.10 cm
Width: 1.70 in / 4.32 cm
Depth: 3.87 in / 9.83 cm
Download:  3D Model /Templates
Notes: The model is not too tough. The only hard part is the tail. When making the tail, start with the piece with two tabs and build the pyramid (tail pieces). Then close the tail with the piece with no tabs. The tuff on the head of the model is not difficult to build, but I recommend building the piece on the top right first and then attach the piece underneath it and then close the tuff with the piece that has two tabs Besides that I hope you enjoy building and stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment