Friday, February 19, 2021

Chibi Regidrago

 



Commentary:
Hmmm.. let see we need to make a new Pokemon. What should we base it on? Charizard? Yeah that sounds like a great idea, but so it does not look too much like Charizard let us just make its head black. Despite me bashing Pokemon for reusing Charizard's model, I actually do not mind this design. A mystical or powerful creature finding shelter inside a skull of a dragon (haha not Charizard, but we all know this is what Pokemon is implying πŸ€ͺ) It seems to fit perfectly with the other Regis. Let me honest, I have no clue anything else besides this Pokemon... so yeah this section will be pretty thin regarding content.

Pokedex Entry:
The positive about making Pokemon from the Galar region is that there is only one or two Pokedex entry to talk about. Regidrago has a mythical Pokedex entry. According to the Pokedex, Regidrago is composed of dragon energy and has the powers of every dragon Pokemon. Seems very fitting for this powerful Pokemon. Also, it is unproven but Regidrago's arms were once the head of an ancient dragon Pokemon. Hmmm I wonder who this Pokemon it is refering to... Charizard (yes it is not a dragon Pokemon but you get the point) and if not who?

Notes:
Pages: 2
Height: 3.50 in / 8.89 cm
Width 4.09 in / 10.39 cm
Depth: 2.00 in / 6.45 cm
Download: 3D Model / Templates
Notes: Again I am too lazy to type this out again so just visit Paperpokes to see the notes I have for making these models. Besides that I hope you enjoy building and stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment