Friday, October 16, 2020

Chibi Litwick

 

Commentary: 
Before I start my commentary, go check out http://www.pokemonpapercraft.net/2020/10/litwick-happy-halloween-part-1.html. They are a great website and build high quality Pokemon papercraft. I have recently helped them build a Litwick. You can find the templates at the website above.
Well time to talk about Litwick. This Pokemon is so cute and quite useable for a few battles once you catch it and is okay against the ice type gym leader Brycen. This Pokemon was on my original run through Pokemon Black and it did an okay job. Evolving at level 41, this Pokemon seemed to become less and less usable until it finally evolved into Chandulure, do not worry I will talk about my opinion about Lampent later. Besides the case, I just felt it did not do enough damage as by level 40 it knew flame burst, which did little to no damage, inferno, which K.O.ed everything it hit but it only hit 50 percent of the time if not less, will-o-wisp, which was actually useful against physical sweepers, and Hex, which like flame burst did very little damage. So overall, its useable during the main story was okay, but 10/10 for the design and cuteness. I do not understand why people hate generation 5 Pokemon designs I though they will pretty cool. Let me know in the comments your opinion about Pokemon designs from Generation 5?

Model Details:
Pages: 1
Height: 2.25 in / 5.72 cm
Width: 1.33 in / 3.38 cm 
Depth: 1.31 in / 3.33 cm
Download: 3D Model / Templates
Notes: Build the model from the top down. When attaching the head piece to the body is does not seem to fit at first. Trust me it does fit you just need force it in a little bit. After you attach the head piece to the body, attach the flame to the head before closing the body with the bottom piece. Besides that, enjoy building, comment any questions you may have and stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment