Tuesday, October 20, 2020

Chibi Kadabra



Commentary: 
I always wanted to use an Alakazam when I played through FireRed. I knew that I never wanted to use Hypno and I had used Mr. Mime on multiple runs (I actually liked using Mr. Mime during these playthroughs). I did not know that you needed to trade Kadabra to evolve to get Alakazam, so let's just say I leveled up Kadabra to really high level before I learn about the trade restrictions 😅. My friend eventually told me about this and that he had extra Gameboys and a link cable... and let's just say this did not go well either. We spent probably an hour trying to learn how to trade between Gameboys just to learn that the link cable was broken, so there went my chance was using an Alakazam in a run. To be honest, unlike many other middle evolution Kadabra was actually usable (in my opinion) and I enjoyed using it while playing through FireRed

Weird Pokedex Entries: 
(Yellow and Let's Go Pikachu) - Many odd things happen if this Pokemon is close by. For example, it makes clocks run backwards.
(Diamond) - If one is nearby, an eerie shadow appears on TV screens. Seeing the shadow is said to bring bad luck.
(FireRed, Emerald and Sun) -It happened one morning a boy with extrasensory powers awoke in bed transformed into Kadabra.

So, I assume that Kadabra does not control time like Dialga or Celebi, but rather it control the gears and/or buttons of clocks. And why only around clocks why not any other mechanical machines🤷‍♂️. I mean the Pokemon does funky things around TV's and screens. Based on the Pokedex entries over the years, I think that Kadabra still possesses the boy's childish nature and possible interest in mechanics and just expresses these interest and characteristic by pulling pranks on humans through mechanical machines.

Model Details:
Pages: 1
Height: 2.25 in / 5.71 cm
Width: 1.65 in / 4.19 cm
Depth: 2.62 in / 6.65 cm
Download: 3D Model / Templates
Notes: This model is straightforward to build. The model can stand by itself. Use the tail to create a tripod with the two legs. Besides that I hope you enjoy building and stay tune!

No comments:

Post a Comment