Friday, October 23, 2020

Chibi Lampent




Commentary: 
Reminder these are my opinions for this Pokemon, so BRUH, I hated using this Pokemon in my first Black run. I was really hoping to use Chandulure during the elite four, but I after googling where to find a dusk stone I was quite distraught I would find a dusk stone until after the elite four. This thing was basically a free switch for another Pokemon as it did little to no damage to any Pokemon or it got out sped and died instantly. So yeah... I think you get the idea that I am not that big of a fan of this Pokemon.

Weird Pokedex Entries:
The Pokedex entries for all games Lampent is in are all constant. All the entries say something along the line of if you see this Pokemon someone is about to die and it will absorbs the energy of the person who has died into its flame.
Basically, this Pokemon absorbs the soul of a dead person. I mean it took my soul after realizing how useless it was πŸ€ͺ(Intense sarcasm).

Part of our Halloween collaboration, I helped out Paperpokes make a normal sprite of Lampent. You can go download the other model at http://www.pokemonpapercraft.net/2020/10/lampent.html  



Model Details:
Pages: 1
Height: 2.50 in / 6.35 cm
Width: 3.08 in / 7.82 cm
Depth: 2.90 in / 7.37 cm
Download: 3D Model / Templates
Notes: When building this model build each section (the hat, the face and the body) separately and then attach them together. When attaching the arms to the body, you have two options. One option is to cut slits in the body on the black line, the location for these cuts are shown in the picture below, and then you can glue the arms inside the slits. The other option is you can ignore these lines and cut off the tabs of the arms and bend a little bit of the black arm back and attach them to the location you want. If you glue the arms in the right location you do not have to build the stand for the model. I hope you enjoy building and stay tune.


No comments:

Post a Comment