Tuesday, October 27, 2020

Chibi Alakazam

 


Commentary: 
If you read the Kadabra commentary, you learned that I always wanted to use Alakazam in a runthrough, but I never had another D.S or Gameboy to do so. The reason I wanted to use this Pokemon because I saw how much damage it could do when watching Marriland run through Pokemon Diamond on YouTube, I do not know if his playthrough is still on YouTube but this was ages ago. My desire to use an Alakazam increased when I played through SoulSilver and I got swept by Sabrina's Alakazam. All of Sabrina's Pokemon were easy to K.O but once she brought out Alakazam it was over. She had Alakazam set up three or four calm minds and it just bodied my team with psychic. The next time, I played SoulSilver I caught an Abra on route 34 and asked my friend to trade with me to get an Alakazam. I was a little dissapointed with it because eventhough it could really hard it died instantly to most attacks, tell me about a glass cannon๐Ÿ”ญ๐Ÿ™„. I still used it throughout the run and enjoyed using it, but it makes sense why people run a choice scarf on this Pokemon competitively.

Weird Pokedex Entries:
So according to the Pokedex, this Pokemon is a supercomputer with over 5000 IQ. I guess the boy who turned into Kadabra, who enjoyed tinkering with mechanics (my opinion established in Kadabra's entry) found a way to upgrade his brain to become the smartest being of all time. If Alakazams are smarter than all of us why have they not taken of the Pokemon world yet?
 
Model Details:
Pages: 1
Height: 2.90 in / 7.37 cm
Width: 1.90 in / 4.83 cm
Depth: 1.59 in / 4.04 cm
Download: 3D Model / Templates
Notes:  I had problems getting the model to stand by itself not building this model. The rest of the notes are advice on how to get the model to stand. My suggestion is to build the head and body (that includes the attaching the spoon) separately. Do not attach the closing piece (piece with no tabs) when building the body. When everything is built, attach the closing piece but do not glue one of tabs on. Then attach the head. What you are going to do next is to invert part of the feet (picture shown below). The reason you have not glued the last tab on the body yet is to uninvert the feet if you feel like you inverted too much, and the feet are not on the same plan. Take your time to get the model to stand by itself, it took me awhile myself on this part. I hope you enjoy the model and stay tune!๐Ÿ˜ƒ

No comments:

Post a Comment