Tuesday, October 13, 2020

Chibi Abra

 




Commentary: 
            I do not really have any funny stories to tell for this Pokemon while encounting this Pokemon in a game. I am pretty sure most people who have tried to catch an Abra have ran into the annoying problem of it teleporting away if it broke out of its Pokeball. Furthermore, I am pretty sure everyone has run into the problem of having to switch train this Pokemon prior to obtaining the exp. share. 

 Funny thing is when trying to come up with something to talk about in this section of this post, I wanted to talk about its height because I knew that Alakazam was a short Pokemon. Without thinking, I typed in "Abra height" into the Google search bar assuming the only thing that would pop up was the Pokemon Abra's height. Instead, the height of a Filipino hip-hop artist named Abra appeared. I did not expect that and was like well at least I have a story now😁.

 When typing in Pokemon Abra height into Google, I got Abra's height and saw that the Pokemon stood at two foot eleven inches (88.9 centimeters). To be honest that seemed like a proper size for a Pokemon Abra if it were to live in the real world. This is unlike the rest of the Abra line as Kadabra and Alakazam seems a little short for what I imagined as they stand at four foot three inches (129 centimeters) and four foot eleven inches (150 centimeters) respectable.


Model Details:
Pages: 1
Height: 2.00 in / 5.08 cm
Width: 1.41 in / 3.58 cm
Depth: 2.00 in / 5.08 cm
Download: 3D Model / Templates
Notes: The model is pretty easy to build just angle the tail in a way so the model can stand up by itself. Besides that enjoy building and stay tuned. 

No comments:

Post a Comment