Wednesday, October 7, 2020

Basic Ninja Monkey

Commentary: 
I realized I had posted Pokemon papercrafts for close to two months straight without posting a different genre. Nothing wrong with that I have a lot in store for Pokemon papercrafts this month... so make sure to stay tuned. But anyways... back to the normal content. The ninja monkey is by far my favorite monkey in bloons tower defense. If you upgrade this monkey properly it can pop any bloons. You need an early game monkey, buy a ninja monkey. You need a late game monkey, buy a ninja monkey. You need camo lead popping power, upgrade your ninja monkey. You need MOAB popping power, upgrade your ninja monkey. You need to distract bloons, upgrade your ninja monkey. You need camo popping power do not even worry you do not even have to upgrade your ninja monkey. You get the point the ninja monkey is the swiss army knife for monkeys in Bloons Tower Defense and that is why it is my favorite monkey.
Model Details: 
Pages: 1
Height: 2.73 in / 6.93 cm
Width: 1.89 in / 4.80 cm
Depth: 2.35 in / 5.97 cm
Download: 3D Model / Templates
Notes: The model is just like any other Bloons Tower Defense monkey here. The specific advice I would give would be to trim the eyes to get them to fit into the eyes slot. Also, when building the shuriken, I just cut the templates in order to cut out the middle circle. I then just put one side of the shuriken on top of the other one and did not use the tabs to connect both sides. I cut the tabs off all together. Besides that, I hope you enjoy building, if you have questions leave them in the comments below, and stay tune for more content this month! 

4 comments:

  1. What if you don’t have a colour printer to print the templates? I’ve been trying to draw out these templates for ages, but my colouring skill is trash. Is there any way I can do one of these without a colour printer?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You could print the templates in grey scale?

      Delete
    2. What does that mean?

      Delete
    3. Right… I know what it means but how to color the grey parts?

      Delete