Wednesday, September 30, 2020

Chibi Piplup



Commentary:
 This was one of the first Pokemon papercraft I built. The model was originally released by the Pokemon Company back when Pokemon Ranch was released. I always wanted to rebuild this model, but I cannot find the original templates. I assume that the Pokemon company took it off their official website, but if anyone can find the original templates that would be great. When I first made this Pokemon, I cut off the tabs of the face๐Ÿ˜…, so I had to reprint the page again. Yeah... what a great start to building papercrafts cutting off necessary pieces to building the model. I built the model with my dad and he said he would walk me through building it (he just figured out how to build the model as we built). He showed me how to the head and body and left me with the arguably the easiest piece of the entire model.... the beak. And I am pretty sure you can guess how well I built the beak. It looked like absolute ๐Ÿ’ฉ. It did not look anything close to a cone when it was done.

Model Details:
Pages: 1
Height: 2.15 in / 5.46 cm
Width: 1.45 in / 3.68 cm
Depth: 1.59 in / 4.04 cm
Download: 3D Model / Templates
Notes: This model is easy to build and the basic steps to building this model is like building any other model on this site. Besides that, enjoy building and stay tune!

3 comments:

  1. Whaaaat!!
    Wow ๐Ÿ˜€another evolution of my favorite Pokemon.. Yr awesome man!! ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–
    Yu already made one of my requests which was Empoleon(my favorite Pokemon) long ago. It wad a coincidence that yu created it on my birthday.. It was really cool ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
    I was happy with it. ๐Ÿ˜Š
    I'm always a big fan of yours.. Keep up the great work.
    With love ๐Ÿ’–
    Thanks. ๐Ÿ’

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://papercraft.wdfiles.com/local--files/papercraft%3Apiplup/Piplup_PaperCraft.pdf is this it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you are looking the templates, click the link "templates" and download the file from mediafire. When you open it up the templates are any of the pdfs in the file and the PDO shows you how all the pieces attach. I hope you have fun๐Ÿ˜

      Delete