Wednesday, September 22, 2021

Chibi Serperior


Commentary: 
I love this Pokemon's hidden ability: Contrary (in combination with leaf storm). I never actually got my heads on one of these Pokemon in the main series, but the amount of times I was able to sweep with Serperior in showdown is quite a lot. I would run leaf storm, dragon pulse, hidden power fire and leech seed. I do not know how viably competitive this set would work, but it would work miracles against my friends and at the end of the day that is all that matters.





Pokedex Entry:
According to the pokedex, Serperior can stops its opponents with just a glare, and only gives its best effort to opponents that are not fazed by its glare. I kind of wonder what it glare is to be so intimidating? Furthermore, Serperior takes in solar energy to boost itself internally. What?!? so it goes from Snivy able to use photosynthesis to Servine not being able to photosynthesis to Serperior being able to use solar energy (maybe like a solar panel). I do not understand that one.

Model Details:
Pages: 1
Height: 2.85 in / 7.24 cm
Width: 1.75 in / 4.45 cm
Depth: 4.03 in / 10.24 cm
Notes: This model is not too difficult. Just when getting the model to stand, place a small weight inside the body and make a small dent in which you want the model to stand on. I have included the video of me making the model down below. Besides that, I hope you enjoy building and stay tuned!
Download: 3D Model / Templates


1 comment: