Wednesday, September 8, 2021

Chibi Snivy



Commentary:
This is my favorite Unova start out of the three. It just has this arrogant look that gives it an edge over the other typically cute look and I love it. I did have a problem beating Chili in Pokemon Black because I did not know I could get a free Panpour to beat him😅. After getting constantly beaten by Chili, how did I beat him? Well, I just started talking to everyone I possibly could and I eventually got the free Panpour and beat Chili. Pretty anti-climatic, but I did beat Chili on my first try after I got Panpour. Also, those yellow things coming off its back are suppose to resemble leaves or wings. Wings did Snivy have natural selection and be able to fly? Or is it in the process of natural selection?

Pokedex Entry:
According to the Pokedex, Snivy can photosynthesize by bathing their tails in the Sunlight. Well, I guess like Rowlet, another grass starter animal has the ability to photosynthesize🌻 which I still find quite unusual. Furthermore, Snivy can move swifter after being exposed to sunlight and can use its vines better than its hands.

Model Details:
Pages: 1
Height: 1.85 in / 4.70 cm
Width: 1.09 in / 2.77 cm
Depth: 2.79 in / 7.09 cm
Notes: Down below, I have included the video of me making the model. It is not too difficult to build but if you are interested in building the model with me I would recommend playing the video at .25 speed. Besides that, I hope you enjoy building and stay tuned!
Download: 3D Model / Templates


 

No comments:

Post a Comment