Wednesday, March 24, 2021

Chibi Tornadus


Commentary: 
I do not remember much about this Pokemon. I caught this Pokemon in one of the 5th generation games, but that is about it. Funny thing is that when I was making the templates I thought I could just switch the textures for Landorus, Thundurus, and Tornadus, because they all have the SAME or very similar enough structure, and thus saving me a great deal of time designing. That is my one complaint of this legendary trio...they all look the same with just different tails. And then I realized my theory was wrong. All the tails were different so I had to design each of the legendaries individually to accompany this different. It was not the end of the world, but it would have saved me a good amount of time. I do have to admit I like the Therian forms is better than their normal form.
   
Pokedex Entry:
So this Pokemon entry answers a question about the speed stat on Pokemon but first...the other entry explains the mythical aspect of this Pokemon. According to the Pokedex, Tornadus can expel massive energy from its tail causing severe storms that can blow away house. Okay makes sense. This Tornadus is a legendary Pokemon that possesses extreme power. Okay time for the fun part. So according to the Pokedex this Pokemon floats on a cloud and it can zoom across the sky at over 200 mph. With the speed stat of 111. From this information, we can conclude that each speed stat point is equal to 1.8 mph. So does that mean that each Pokemon with that stat can travel at max speeds of its speed stat times 1.8 mph. If so, imagine a Purugly traveling at 200 mph.

Model Details:
Pages: 3
Height: 3.75 in / 9.53 cm
Width: 2.23 in / 5.66 cm
Depth: 1.87 in / 4.75 cm
Download: 3D Model / Templates
Notes: Build the head first, then build the body, and then the cloud. When building the face, you will need to free hand glue the moustache to the head. There is a spike in the templates for the cloud but you do not have to build it as the model can stand by itself. The last things is to build the tail. Build each individual yellow swirl and then the entire purple part of the tail. Once those are complete, glue the yellow swirls to the tail and then the tail to the body. Besides that, I hope you enjoy building and stay tune!

1 comment: