Wednesday, January 27, 2021

Chibi Thundurus


Commentary: 
The only thing I remember about this Pokemon is when I played Pokemon White and I went the route near the flying type gym leader (Route 7, I had to google this) it just rained liked crazy. I thought this was a cool feature of catching this Pokemon and I wished this occurred more often, but with roaming Pokemon (I think there is this feature for a roaming Pokemon but I do not remember who). That is all my experience with this Pokemon. In my opinion, I like the Therian version of all the Gennie Pokemon better than their normal forms. Their normal form reminds me of the meme of can I copy your homework picture but you just change it a little bit. Each genie are literally the same but just have a different tail, head piece and color pallet. 

Pokedex Entry:
Well I think this Pokemon is an evil version. According to all its Pokedex entries, this Pokemon flies around the Unova region shooting lightning bolts from its tail causing forest fires. Thundurus is therefore generally disliked. Thundurus just seems like a bored Zeus just going around causing fires for its entertainment.

Model Details:
Pages: 3
Height: 3.40 in 
Width: 2.61 in
Depth: 2.88 in
Download: 3D Model / Templates
Notes: When building the head piece start with the tip and build toward the larger part as it is easier to close with the larger piece. For the tail you will need to freehand attaching the balls to the sticks (hehehe😅). Alternating building the two pieces and attach them to general tail as you go. Once the tail is complete you will need to bend it a little bit to create the curve shape. I glued the tail in two place, the back of the body and the front of the cloud. Besides that, I hope you enjoy building and stay tuned!

2 comments:

  1. hello and sorry if annoying but I would like you to do Decidueye first than rowlet if you can?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nah do not worry it is not annoying at all. And since I know that you have visited my website many times, I will post Decideuye Sunday. This is the only time I will give an absolute time

      Delete