Tuesday, April 6, 2021

Chibi Alolan Muk


Commentary: 
Is it me or the Alolan Pokemon designs pretty cool. I mean I am a huge fan of this design of Muk. I have no clue usefully this Pokemon is in game but hey the design looks pretty cool. Funny story, I made this Pokemon at work as I have a decent amount of down time, I am a lifeguard so whenever I am not in the chair I can build these models. My boss allows me to build these models as he rather have me build these model than play on my phone and he also likes guessing the Pokemon I am making, has to be only generation one Pokermon because he is a gen-oner๐Ÿ™ƒ . One day, I forgot Alolan Muk was not generation 1 and I started working on it. When my boss walked in, he was like are you making a Mexican Muk? The whole room just cracked up as we could not see how in any shape this would represent a Mexican version of Muk. 

Pokedex Entry:
Yes! It is a later Pokemon so there are not going to be many Pokedex entries. According to most of the Pokedex, Muk eats trash, similar to I think Garbador, and this trash causes chemical reactions in its body inwhich creates vivd colorations. Okay okay make sense. I guess in attempt to rid of the poisons in the trash, Muk creates crystallized poisons that look like claws and fangs. Okay uses the poisons to create a defense mechanism. But if it is not fed trash for awhile it will smash up its furnishing and eat it๐Ÿ˜…. So I guess Muk acts like a cat destroying furniture if it does not receive enough attention.

Model Details:
Pages: 2
Height: 2.10 in / 5.33 cm
Width: 3.21 in / 8.15 cm
Depth: 2.85 in / 7.24 cm
Download: 3D Model /Templates
Notes: Build the model from the top down closing the model with the yellow circleish shape. Before closing the model, have fun building and attaching all the crystallized poison pyramids. There is no easy around building all the pyramids. I personally just built all of them and then glued them in no particular order. Besides that, I hope you enjoy building and stay tuned for more!

No comments:

Post a Comment