Friday, April 9, 2021

Chibi Zen Darmanitan

Commentary: 
I did not even know this Pokemon existed when I first play Pokemon Black. I just remember jamming the "A" Button in the desert area of the game and accidently hitting the D-pad putting me right in front of the statues. I was immediately into a battle and I was like... huh what is this Pokemon. It said it was Darmanitan and I was like "No that is not a Darmanitan. Darmanitan is red not blue" I still caught it and never used it after that. Yeah... that is pretty anti climatic. It just did not look as cool as the normal one, so I did not bother using it. I literally do not know anything about this Pokemon besides that story. Like what type is this Pokemon and how do I use this?

Recently I worked with Paperpokes to make a bigger and more detailed version of this Pokemon. You can find the templates at http://www.pokemonpapercraft.net/2021/04/darmanitanzen.html



Pokedex Entry:
According to the Pokedex, through meditation Darmanitan hones its psychic power. So huge hypothetical. Darmanitan has huge anger problems and through mediation calms down and turns into a psychic power. Besides that, the only other entry says when it gets injured it turns into stone to sharpen its mind and body. So it goes to sleep to recover from an injury. Sounds something that a humans do it recover.
 
Model Details:
Pages: 2
Height: 2.29 in / 5.82 cm
Width: 2.40 in / 6.10 cm
Depth: 2.72 in / 6.91 cm
Download: 3D Model /Templates
Notes: This model is very simple to build. If you are new to the hobby I recommend building this model. In general, you start with the top piece and attach the pieces going down close the model with the piece with tabs on it. Besides that, I hope you enjoy building and stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment