Tuesday, April 13, 2021

The Tack Zone (x-x-5 Tack Shooter)

 


Commentary: 
At first I had no idea on what I was going to say. I know this tower shoots a lot of projectiles pretty quickly and that was about it. I assume it is really good for bloon popping power, but would be basically useless in the late game (If I am wrong please let me know). I googled the name for this tower and I almost cracked up laughing. The Tack Zone. I thought that the tower would have more of an intimidating or creating name. The tack zone just sounds corny. You are probably thinking I should have some alternative names to suggest, but I spent a day thinking about it and I could not think of any. This may due to not playing bloons tower defense much and having an idea of what to put, so if you have any suggestions put them in the comments.

Entry:
According to its description, the tack zone (heheh "tack zone" it still gets me) shoots 32 tacks that can pop lead much faster and over a much longer range. I mean that is pretty cool, tacks can pop lead bloons, but I assume by the time you buy the upgrade you have many other ways of popping lead bloons.

Model Details:
Pages: 2
Height: 2.60 in / 6.60 cm
Width: 2.03 in / 5.16 cm
Depth: 2.02 in / 5.13 cm
Download: 3D Model /Templates
Notes: This model is relative easy just tedious with all the attachments. In general, build the top part and then glue the shaft of the model to the underside of the top part. You will need to glue the shaft part a little short so that is fits inside of the top part. Now attach all the mini attachments to the shaft. I did not pay attention to which one specifically goes where but rather just make sure the pattern is the same.  Afterward attach the bottom part and that is it. I hope you enjoy building and stay tune!

3 comments:

  1. please make all the tier 5s for the bucuneers they would look amazing and they are my favourite

    ReplyDelete
  2. Could you make a Ultra Juggernaut

    ReplyDelete