Saturday, June 12, 2021

4-x-x Bloonjitsu Ninja Monkey





Commentary:
This is my favorite upgrade and tower in the game. It is so solid and decently cheap. You can get this tower with some camo lead popping power and bloom popping power and you are set for like round 30 to like 40 or 50ish (I only played on some easy, intermediate and a couple of advanced maps but nothing to difficult) and focus on farming😜. Even though the 0-4 Ninja monkey is arguably better in battles, this upgraded monkey is still quite usable in game. Overall, I like this monkey and is quite usable and a little bit too OP at times.

Description:
Throws 5 Shuriken's at once. How does it do that? It only has two hands. Even if it stacks the ninja stars on top of each why can't it stack more. Maybe it isn't skilled enough. I do not know I am just rambling now.

Model Details:
Pages: 2  or 4
Height: 2.90 in / 7.34 cm or 4.80 in / 14.68 cm
Width: 2.38 in / 6.05 cm or 4.76 in / 12.10 cm
Depth: 1.65 in / 4.19 cm or 3.3 in / 8.38 cm
Download: 3D Model / Templates
Notes: For this model I have included two sizes. The bigger model is easier to build than the smaller one. Also, I originally I forgot to make the cape so it is a separate file from the main one. This model is somewhat difficult to build the hardest part is building the head.

First build the bottom part of the head.



Then free hand glue the eyes and red part of the model to the bottom part of the head


Then free hand glue unconnected sides to the side of the head and attach the hat last. Besides that build the body is the same as building any other of my bloons tower defense monkey. If you have not made any other ones, go check them out, but here is the basic idea. Build the body from the top down, and attach the arms as you build down. Then attach the accessories like the waistband, shoulder plates and the ninja star to the body. Then, free hand glue the legs to the body in which the legs just cover the square in which it is suppose to be. The last thing to build is the cape. You can either make it 2D or 3D it is up to you. For 2D, just make the front and back of the cape, glue them together and then trim any of the extra white parts. Anyways, play with the location of the cape in order to allow the model to stand by itself. Besides that, I hope you enjoy building and stay tuned!

6 comments:

  1. no more bloons tower defense please

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mateitp, I will continue to make Bloon Tower Defense Monkeys. This is one of my favorite games and I enjoy making these models. Despite your complaint, I will continue to make these models.

      Delete
  3. amazing! can you make some heroes like sauda or benjemin?

    ReplyDelete