Wednesday, June 9, 2021

Chibi Lapras


Commentary:
The only thing I learned about this Pokemon was what Perish Song does. I never really used this Pokemon because the only time I did I used Perish Song. If you do not know what Perish Song does, after three turns of using the move, and you do not switch the Pokemon, all Pokemon who were on the field during the turn the Pokemon uses Perish Song faint. I did not know that, so when the A.I. switched its Pokemon I was extremely confused... and then I saw Lapras faint and was like...welp. I remember after the battle immediately deleting Perish Song for Surf. I think I continued using Lapras during that run, but I do not remember if anything else specific about using Lapras. I do find it funny/cute that there was a kid who bred and released Lapras because the Pokemon was considered going extinct according to the Pokedex.
 
Pokedex Entry:
According to the Pokedex, Lapras has a gentle heart, can understand human speech, and enjoys ferrying Pokemon on its back. Prior to Generation seven, Lapras were almost overhunted to extinction, however, after protective regulation there is now an overabundance of them. That is pretty cool after realizing a population was going extinct, people realized that they needed to change their behavior in order to save this Pokemon.

Model Details:
Pages: 2
Height: 2.85 in / 7.24 cm
Width: 2.54 in / 6.45 cm
Depth: 3.32 in / 8.43 cm
Notes: This model is not to difficult to build. When building the model build the neck, then build the shell and the rest of the body. Close the model with the tail and make sure to a weight in the model to allow it to stand by itself. Besides that, I hope you enjoy building and stay tuned!
Download: 3D Model / Templates

No comments:

Post a Comment