Friday, February 26, 2021

Chibi Regigigas

 


Commentary:
I remember be extremely excited to catch this Pokemon. I had got my hands on a copy of Emerald and went through the fun puzzles to catch the Regi trio. I transferred all of them over got my strongest Pokemon and headed straight to Snowpoint Temple. I was a little dumbfounded that Regigigas was level 1. But no biggie, I soft resetted grabbed some lower level Pokemon and eventually caught the Pokemon after a few try. I spent the next few days grinding up Regigigas to a reasonable level and was like yeah I think this Pokemon is ready to face strong Pokemon. I was ready to use it against the elite four. When I was younger I did not know about its ability slow start and how dampening this ability is on the Pokemon. When I was ready to face Aaron, I just kept getting knocked out and I immediately thought this Pokemon was useless and never used it again after that elite four run. I never even tried Regigigas after first the five turns of slow start to see its true power. Sheesh Regigigas's ability is like me not being able to comprehend anything the first 30 minutes after waking up. 


Pokedex Entry:
According to the Pokedex, Regigigas has the ability to tow continents. Wow... I did not expect that no wonder it has the ability slow start. After having to tow continents, Regigigas probably does not want to wake up from its slumber for like centuries. The other Pokedex entries state that Regigigas was believed to have shaped Regirock, Registeel and Regice out of clay, ice and magma. Wait. In Registeel's entry, it is stated that it was created in the mantle after tens of thousands of years of pressure but according to this entry, Regigigas created Registeel. So did Regigigas create part of Registeel place him in the mantle then tow continents over Registeel to bake it over tens of thousands of years and then was like I am going to take a long nap now? Because that is kinda of funny. Sounds like Regigigas's version of an afternoon project.

Model Details:
Pages: 3
Height: 4.50 in / 11.43 cm
Width: 7.16 in  / 18.19 cm
Depth: 3.26 in / 8.28 cm
Download: 3D Model /Templates
Notes: Ok I won't be lazy with this entry. Build the model from the head down and attach the arms and shoulder pieces as you before you close the model. Close the model with a leg or the back piece behind the legs. You will need to build a stand, or use something to allow the model to stand as it will not stand up by itself. Besides that, I hope you enjoy building and stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment