Friday, June 25, 2021

Chibi Rufflet




Commentary:
I remember wanting to use a Briavary in game when Pokemon White first came out. Even though, I did eventually get a Briavary I do not remember anything about this Pokemon. I will admit that it looks like a natural pre-evolution to Braviary, but that is all I have to say about it. Oh yeah, I just thought of something. Its shiny version looks ugly. 

If you are interested in building a more detailed version of this mode go check out http://www.pokemonpapercraft.net/2021/06/rufflet.html




Pokedex Entry:
When I was reading through Rowlet's Pokedex entries I was like "Ah this was going to be easy since there are only straight forward entries." The entries make sense for a bird type of Pokemon. Rufflet uses its talon to crush berries with its talon and Rufflet also has a chip on its shoulder as it will stand up to any opponent regardless of its strength. Then suddenly there is a graphic Pokedex entry stating that the strength of its legs of so strong that it can crack the shell of Shellder and pluck out their inside. Holy crap now all I can think about is a Rufflet ruthlessly destroying Shellder's shells and then eating them like a midday snack. 
 
Model Details:
Pages: 1
Height: 2.00 in / 5.08 cm
Width: 1.88 in / 4.78 cm
Depth: 1.73 in / 4.39 cm
Notes: This model is not difficult to build. Just build the head and body separately then attach them together once completed. Just keep in mind that the model will be leaning back a bit as the legs and tail will create a tripod allowing it to stand by itself. Besides that, I hope you enjoy building and stay tuned! 
Download: 3D Model / Templates

No comments:

Post a Comment