Friday, April 23, 2021

Chibi Zen Galarian Darmanitan

 


Commentary:
Well, before I start telling a story about this Pokemon, I would like you to know this the first Pokemon in which I had to build from scratch. I am working on it so I make Pokemon without a chibi model at the moment so that is in store at the moment. Okay on to the story. When googling for a picture for Galarian Darmanitan, I saw this model and was like this has to be fan art. In my opinion, this did not look like a Pokemon. To me it looked like some sort of special version of King Boo or a make shift snowman made by kids (Where the carrot for the nose caught fire, the kids could not reach the top of snowman so they made the face on the bottom snow part and oven-mitts were used for arms). After doing more research I learned this actually was the Zen version I was like....okay.... and built it. I still cannot believe this is a Pokemon, but hey I am not Nintendo.

Recently I help Paperpokes make a more detailed version of this Pokemon. You can find the templates at http://www.pokemonpapercraft.net/2021/04/galariandarmanitanzen.html



Pokedex Entry:
Holy crap, this Pokemon is me whenever I lose my brain completing an assignment. According to the Pokedex, when this Pokemon becomes angry, it spews fire and rampages discriminately. One, this is completely the opposites of its regular form because it is calm in its Zen form. And two this Pokemon is like me because when I start taking 3-4 hours on one or two problems, I start yelling at the top of my lungs just wanting to be done with my work. I do not care what my roommates think about my outrage and I usually get made fun of afterward or told to calm down which makes the situation even more worse.

Model Details:
Pages: 1
Height: 2.30 in / 5.84 cm
Width: 1.40 in / 3.56 cm
Depth: 1.86 in / 4.72 cm
Download: 3D Model / Templates
Notes: This model is very easy to build and if you are new to papercrafting this is an excellent model to start off with. Build each individual section separately then attach each section. Make sure to put a small weight like a coin or eraser in the base sphere to allow the model to stand up by itself. I hope you enjoy building and stay tune!

1 comment:

  1. Howdy! I currently am new to paper craft and already made two mons from your templates. I'm extremely grateful for your work since its easy, simple to build and very well polished! Big fan of your work, keep it up!

    ReplyDelete