Tuesday, April 27, 2021

Chibi Numel

 


Commentary: 
Out of 800 other Pokemon I made this one. Yeah I think this was one of my older models when no one visited my site and I just used random Pokemon generator to decided what I would make. I know I am a genius at deciding on what I should be making🤪. I never used this Pokemon in any run. I always thought whenever an NPC had this Pokemon to switch to a water type and just surf it and about 101% of the time it would get one-shotted. All I have to say is that Numel's expression is mine at the moment. It is the end of the semester and I really do not want to do anymore work, yet I still have finals and another set of exams to go through. So just like me Numel, I look quite drowsy and possibly a tad bit annoyed.

Pokedex Entry:
Surprising all of Numel's entries are consistent. In all the games, it states that Numel stores magma of almost 2,200 Fahrenheit in its body. If it is splashed by water the magma cools and hardens. Ah so Numel is just a volcano on legs🌋. Cool.... or in this case hot😅.

Model Details:
Pages: 1
Height: 2.10 in / 5.33 cm
Width: 1.40 in / 3.56 cm
Depth: 1.84 in / 4.67 cm
Download: 3D Model / Templates
Notes: If you are new to papercrafts this model is easy and simple to build. One thing. You can cut the neck to create a plane for the head to sit on and to shorten the neck a tad. Besides that I hope you enjoy building and stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment