Friday, April 30, 2021

Chibi Galarian Darmanitan

 


Commentary:
Its the abominable snowman. That is what I immediately thought of when I first saw this Pokemon. This Darmanitan then reminds me of the abominable snowman from Monster Inc. So yeah... snow monster! Well besides that resemblance I have no other things to say about this Pokemon. I know this Pokemon has a Vmax in the TCG, but last time I checked the card is not meta and is an alright Vmax to use for fun. 

Recently I worked with Paperpokes to build a more detailed version of this Pokemon. You can find those templates at: http://www.pokemonpapercraft.net/2021/04/galariandarmanitan.html

Pokedex Entry:
So the Pokedex entry talks about its snowball on its head. Apparently Darmanitan can melt or freeze the snowball on its head based on whatever purpose it needs it for. When a blizzard runs through a town, it goes down to the town and stashes food in its snowball. So... does this Pokemon take food from humans or does it eat snow and puts in its snowball🤷‍♂️. I have no clue. The wording is weird or I am just too tired and cannot read straight😴😵. Also before going for a headbutt, Darmanitan will freeze its head. This mean that Darmanitan can melt or freeze its snowball at will. I mean I guess it will still have a few qualities of its fire-type brother because how else would it melt its snowball head again so it would not have to constantly carry ice on its head.

Model Details:
Pages: 2
Height: 3.04 in / 7.72 cm
Width: 2.30 in / 5.84 cm
Depth: 2.80 in / 7.11 cm
Download: 3D Model /Templates
Notes: If you built the other Darmanitan, this model is exactly the same but just add a cylinder on the top of its head. If you did not build the other one here are the basics instructions. Build the main body and then attach the head piece for closing the model with the piece on the underside of the body. Finally attach the legs to allow the model to stand at whatever angle you want. If you are opening the PDO, ignore the pieces above the cover page as those were unnecessary pieces. I did not know they would exist and are unnecessary to use to build the model. Besides that, I hope you enjoy building and stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment