Wednesday, July 6, 2022

Chibi Gastrodon

 



Commentary:
This was the first ever Pokemon I properly sat down and grinded to get. I remember spamming mud bomb with shellos on other shellos outside of Pastoria city until my gastrodon reached level 30. Unfortunately, I did not find Gastrodon useful the rest of the run. Luckily, I realized that Gastrodon was actually decent against my friends on Showdown. I understand Gastrodon is typically in NU or RU but I had fun walling my friends with this Pokemon. I would run Gastrodon holding leftovers with the moves scald, ice beam, recover and toxic.

Pokedex Entry:
According to the Pokedex, Gastrodon use to have sturdy shell covering its back, but now it is just a 
pliable body without bones. If any part of Gastrodon is torn off, it will grow back. Surprisingly, the Pokedex mentions that Gastrodon eats plankton. But Plankton is not a Pokemon...

Fun Facts:
1. Gastrodon and Shellos were originally going to be released in Generation 3
2.Gastrodon was accidently released early in Pokemon GO. After a month they were removed and officially 
released with the other Generation 4 Pokemon
3.In Diamond and Pearl, the early sprites have a different back sprites compated to what they are currently

Model Details:
Pages: 1
Height: 2.57 in / 6.53 cm
Width: 2.75 in / 6.99 cm
Depth: 2.19 in / 5.56 cm
Download: 3D Model / Templates
Notes: This model is not too difficult to build, just build the head and body and glue them together. If you have any questions on how to build the model, watch the video of me making the model

No comments:

Post a Comment