Friday, July 8, 2022

Thor Infinity War Papercraft

 


Commentary:
If you read my lego opinion of this superhero, you know I think Thor is a cool superhero. I will say I made this model awhile ago and I just thought it would just make sense to release it in correspondance with the release of his new movie Love and Thunder. This is not his latest costume as I made my favorite version of Thor (from infinity war) wielding both Stormbreaker and Mjolnir.

This model took me a very long time to make, much longer than anything I have made before around 3 weeks, so I will be charging $10 dollars -USD for the templates. I have included the templates down below, but I have put a password on all the documents. When you want the templates, you can go to my Paypal donate page and donate 10 dollars and a small message with your email and I will send the password to that email. Counting I do not charge for my models or get paid at all for my work I hope you understand.

Model Details:
Pages: 5
Height: 6 in / 15.24 cm
Width: 4.07 in / 10.34 cm
Depth: 2.72 in / 6.91 cm
Download: Templates
Notes: I'm not going to beat around the bush. This is model is difficult. There are a lot of small pieces to work on. Furthermore, get this model to stand is a little bit difficult to do and you will need use stormbreaker or a cape as another place to balance the model on. Refer to the video above if you have any questions in making this model. Besides that, I hope you enjoy building and stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment